With mowing season upon us, Akron Bearing is now stocking lawn & garden v-belts. Specifically designed to handle the wear and tear of most mowing applications, Bando Ultrapower AG KC belts feature:
- Bias cut, cross woven fabric which is oil and heat resistant
- Aramid fiber tensile cords transmit up to 20% more power than traditional cords
- Body is formulated to reduce heat build up for a cooler, longer lasting belt
Bring your old belt in and our expert sales team with fit you with a Ultrapower AG KC belt today!
Belts are one of the oldest and most commonly used methods of power transmission. From the simplest flat belts to high torque, carbon and aramid fiber timing belts, Akron Bearing can help with your belt needs. V-belt drives are great for fan applications and other high speed situations where ease of installation and maintenance is necessary. We also have timing belts, useful for high torque applications which require a positive drive (no slip). Akron Bearing can be your source for v-belts for your lawn and garden equipment as well!
We also have a wide range of sheave (v-belt pulley) and sprockets (timing belt pulley) here at Akron Bearing. We stock the bushings you need to mount them to almost any shaft. If you have any questions, or simply want to talk about the far-reaching world of belt drives, stop by our store in Akron, OH or give us a call today!
Proper tension of your belt drive is critical. Here's a helpful turtorial from our friends at Browning to make sure your drive is operating at maximum effieiency.
- Fractional Horsepower: 3L, 4L, 5L
- Deep Wedge: 3V, 5V, 8V, cogged and/or banded
- Classical: A, B, C, D, E, cogged and/or banded
- Variable Speed
- Poly-V: J, L, M
- Hex: AA, BB, CC
- XPZ/SPZ, XPA/SPA, XPB/SPB, SPC
- 3M, 5M, 11M
- Timing/Gearbelt: MXL, XL, L, H, XH, XXH
- Metric timing belts: T2.5, T5, T10, AT5, AT10
- HTD belts: 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M
- High torque belts: Gates PolyChain GT2, Goodyear Falcon HTC
- most available double sided
- Bored to Size: AK, 2AK, BK, 2BK
- H-Bushing: AKH, 2AKH, BKH, 2BKH
- QD Bushing: A/B, C, D, 3V, 5V, 8V
- Mechanically Variable pitch: 1VP, 2VP
Timing Belt Sheaves:
- Plain bore, bored to siez
- Bushing: QD, Taperlock
- Iron, Aluminum, Steel, etc.
- QD (Quick Detachable): JA, SH, SDS, SD, SK, SF, E, F, J, M, etc.
- Split Taper: G, H, P1, P2, B, Q1, Q2, R1, R2, S1, S2, etc.
- Taper Lock: 1008, 1108, 1210 ,1215, 1610, 1615, 2012, 2517, 2525, 3020, 3030, 3535, etc.
- All available in a wide range of metric an imperial (inch) bore sizes